When it comes to lasting longer in bed, the first thing that may come to mind is “What’s the magic pill for this?” Unfortunately, there is no quick fix but don’t worry. There are some greath exercises that can help you last longer in bed naturally.
We all know how important sex can be—not just physically but mentally as well. Nobody likes finishing too early why not take advantage of what nature has given us and learn some fantastic exercises to last longer in bed? Let’s get started!
Kegel Exercises For Men
Kegel exercises are often recommended for women, but they can be just as beneficial to men. This exercise consists of repeating the contraction and relaxation of muscles that form your pelvic floor in order to increase sexual stamina by strengthening them over time.
To perform Kegels correctly, you’ll need an empty bladder first:
- Start by lying on your back with both feet flat on the ground or sitting upright with one hand resting against a wall for balance; whichever position feels most comfortable for you will do!
- Tighten up the same muscle group used when stopping urination midstream then release it after five seconds have elapsed (repeat this 10 times). Do not hold your breath while doing so—it’s important that breathing remains consistent throughout the exercise.
- Make sure to keep your abdominal and buttock muscles relaxed while you’re doing Kegels—you want only the pelvic floor muscles working during this!
- Once you get used to performing these exercises, try increasing the difficulty by holding each contraction for up to 10 seconds or adding more repetitions (upwards of 20 times per set).
The goal is not just about getting better in bed but also improving urinary control, reducing premature ejaculation as well as helping with erectile dysfunction issues. On top of that, who doesn’t like a bit extra “oomph” when we’re talking about bedroom activities? Bring it on!
The squeeze technique has been around since the 1970s and can help delay ejaculation for men. All you need to do is squeeze the head of your penis when you feel like an orgasm is about to arrive. This helps reduce sensitivity and decrease the likelihood of a premature party pooper making an appearance.
To perform this technique correctly:
- Start by engaging in foreplay as usual until arousal starts increasing (but before it becomes too intense).
- When anticipation reaches its peak, lightly apply pressure at the base or middle part with two fingers—right above where your shaft meets your tip—for 10 seconds but make sure not to press too hard! The idea here isn’t just numbing sensation; rather using slight pressure while maintaining contact will most likely provide enough stimulation without overdoing it on either end so take care during this step.
- After 10 seconds, release the grip and focus on your breathing while you wait a few moments before continuing with stimulation.
- Repeat this process until there’s an urge to ejaculate—at which point it would be best if foreplay was stopped altogether. This will help increase control when it comes time for actual intercourse
Incorporating this technique into your bedroom routine can potentially delay orgasm during penetration itself as well; so don’t underestimate its power even though it may take some practice at first (as does anything else worth having).
Pelvic Floor Exercises
These exercises are intended to target muscles in our pelvic floor that support bladder and bowel movements as well as other sexual functions like helping maintain erections or preventing premature ejaculation.
To perform pelvic floor exercises correctly:
- Start by lying on your back with one leg bent at the knee while keeping both feet flat against the ground (or sitting in a chair).
- Inhale deeply then exhale as you tighten up those muscles beneath the abdomen and around your genitals; make sure not to contract other muscle groups like buttocks or thighs during this process! Hold it for five seconds before releasing slowly but surely until all tension has completely dissipated from said area.
- Repeat these motions upwards of 10 times per set, taking breaks between sets if needed—but try not to exceed two minutes of total time dedicated towards each session so that more rest can be taken afterward; ideally, no less than 20 repetitions should be done daily though since consistency is key here.
- Focus on the breathing process while performing these exercises as it will help achieve better results.
Incorporating pelvic floor exercises into your bedroom routine could potentially lead to an increase in sexual pleasure and a decrease in premature ejaculation, so long as they are done consistently for up to three months or more (patience is key).
Plus, you’ll be strengthening those muscles that support our bladder and bowel movements—so what have we got nothing lose here? Let’s keep going!
Let’s face it—we can’t underestimate the power of yoga. Not only does it help increase flexibility, but certain poses have also been proven to improve sexual stamina as well!
Some specific poses that could come in handy include:
- Cat-Cow Pose (Marjaryasana): This pose is great for increasing blood flow and circulation throughout your body while helping release tension from areas like the lower back or shoulders; this will help you stay relaxed during sex which ultimately leads to better performance.
- Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana): Stretching out our chest muscles helps open up energy channels, allowing us more access to arousal states than we would normally be able to reach without them being loosened up first.
- Bridge Pose (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana): This pose helps strengthen our pelvic floor muscles, which could potentially lead to harder erections and control over premature ejaculation in the long run—so don’t skip out on this one!
Incorporating these poses into your bedroom routine can help improve sexual stamina while also providing a few added benefits like increased blood flow or relaxation of our chest area; both of which will only add more pleasure during sex itself so make sure not to forget about yoga when it comes time for practice.
If you’re looking to increase endurance but have no desire whatsoever towards running marathons then fear not because cardio exercises are here to save the day!
Cardio exercises that could be beneficial towards improving sexual stamina include:
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT is a great way to increase endurance while also burning calories at the same time. Try incorporating some treadmill running or jump rope into your routine and see how quickly you can last during sex afterward.
- Swimming : Not only does swimming help with overall fitness but it’s also been proven to improve blood flow throughout our bodies which in turn can lead an increased ability for arousal control—so take advantage of this if possible by joining a local pool club or two maybe?
- Cycling: Riding bikes helps strengthen leg muscles, which are key when it comes to holding yourself up during intercourse; plus cycling outdoors offers quite a few mental benefits that could help with stress relief and relaxation while also helping to increase sexual stamina at the same time.
Adding a bit of cardio into your daily routine not only helps improve overall fitness but can potentially increase performance in bed as well; so don’t forget about this type exercise either when deciding on what works best for you!
Stretching It Out
We all know how important stretching is—not just for our physical health, but also for our mental well-being too. Certain stretches have been proven to be beneficial towards improving sexual activity by increasing blood flow throughout the pelvic region which leads to stronger erections and heightened sensations during intercourse itself plus they’re quite easy do (so why not give them a try?). Some specific stretches include:
- Gluteal Stretch (Hip Flexor): This stretch helps release tension from areas like the hip flexors and lower back which can come in handy when it comes to lasting longer during sex.
- Hamstring Stretches: These stretches help increase the flexibility of our hamstrings, allowing us more control over different positions while also improving circulation throughout legs as well; this could potentially lead to an even better performance than before so make sure not to skip out on these ones either!
- Quadricep Stretch: Not only does stretching your quad muscles improve mobility but they’re essential for any form of seated sexual activity—so don’t forget about them too when deciding how you want to go about increasing bedroom stamina!
Incorporating some regular stretching into your daily routine may seem daunting at first but trust me—it’s worth it! Plus, who doesn’t want an excuse for a little extra me-time?
Mindfulness and Breathing Techniques
Being mindful of our thoughts helps us increase awareness of different areas—including the bedroom. Certain breathing techniques have been proven to help with delaying ejaculation by slowing down arousal rates while also helping reduce stress levels that may be present during intercourse itself so why not give them try too? Some specific exercises include:
- Abdominal/Diaphragmatic Breathing: This type of breathing can potentially delay orgasm as well as allow more control when it comes time actually engage in sexual activity; take your time focusing on each breath before continuing with stimulation or making any movements whatsoever (this will most likely provide enough distraction from any premature climaxes that may arise).
- Visualization Techniques: These techniques help redirect focus toward different areas like making sure to keep your pelvic floor muscles relaxed or focusing on breathing patterns during intercourse; this could potentially lead to an increase in control over ejaculation as well.
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation: This is a great way for reducing stress levels before engaging in any kind of sexual activity by either tensing up then releasing specific muscle groups throughout our body starting from the feet all the way up through the head—so take time out between sets if needed and make sure not forget about these ones too!
Incorporating some sort of mindfulness into the bedroom routine can be helpful when it comes to trying last longer than usual, so don’t discount its power even though you may need practice at first (as does anything else worth having).
Nutrition and Supplements
No sexual performance tips list would be complete without talking about nutrition and supplements. Certain foods have been known to improve blood flow while also providing some added benefits that could potentially increase bedroom stamina—so why not take advantage of these too? Some specific examples include:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: These found in fish like mackerel, salmon or sardines are great for improving circulation throughout our bodies; this will help with better arousal control as well an overall feeling of relaxation which can only add more pleasure during intercourse itself!
- Dark Chocolate: Not only does dark chocolate contain properties that promote cardiovascular health but it’s a delicious way to get your daily dose of antioxidants too; this could potentially lead to an increase in energy levels during sex itself so don’t forget about this one either!
- Ginseng: This power herb has been known to help reduce stress as well as improve blood flow, both of which are essential when it comes to trying last longer than usual; take advantage of its properties by incorporating some ginseng tea into your daily routine or even adding a few extra drops to meals you already eat.
Adding a bit of nutrition and supplements can do wonders toward improving sexual stamina—so why not give them a try too? After all, who doesn’t like being able to go the distance… right?
Exercises You Way To Lasting Longer In The Bedroom
To conclude, lasting longer in bed isn’t just down to biology but rather something that we actively have control over. We can achieve this by incorporating various exercises such as Kegel, Squeeze Technique, and Pelvic Floor Exercises into our bedroom routine or adding a bit of yoga to help increase flexibility while also improving circulation throughout the body; other activities like cardio, stretching and mindfulness are all beneficial too when it comes trying last longer than usual so don’t discount them either.
Incorporating one (or more) these techniques consistently over time will most likely lead to improved performance during intercourse itself—but remember that patience is key here since results won’t come overnight.
So take your time with each exercise you decide on if possible because they’ll be worth the effort in end! Lastly, don’t forget about the power of nutrition and supplements when it comes to trying last longer than usual either—they could be just what you need to take things next level!
Good luck out there—and may all your bedroom sessions be epic ones.
Mitch is an Author, researcher, coach, and co-creator of the Full Stamina training system. He has worked with hundreds of men to improve their ejaculatory control through his innovative system.